Question about fees

Discussion of topics concerning becoming a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.

Question about fees

Postby uluvbs on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Regarding fees for permanent residency (applying outside Canada), can you please help me determine the fees?

I assume I have to pay the $490 for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, plus the $550 as a skilled worker, but do I also have to pay the $150 as a work permit?

Thank you!
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 am

Re: Question about fees

Postby David on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 pm

A permanent resident visa is not a work permit. You would not pay that $150 fee as part of a PR application.
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:25 am

Return to Permanent Resident Visas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests