Bridge extension

Discussion of issues concerning temporary employment in Canada, or temporary entry for business activities.

Bridge extension

Postby kimb7 on Thu May 21, 2009 3:20 pm


I am planning to apply for 'Post Graduation Work Permit'.

I will complete my degree program middle of June ( I think i can have proof of completion studies on middle of june)

and My student visa will be expired by July 31st.

Do i still need to apply for 'bridge extension' or i can just apply for 'work permit' on middle of june?

Thank you
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: Bridge extension

Postby David on Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 am

If you have evidence of graduation by the end of June, then you should be able to seek and obtain the post-graduation work permit prior to the expiration of your study permit.
Site Admin
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:25 am

Return to Canadian Work Visas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ninnorio and 0 guests